Keystone at The Park has abundant amenities and community events. Coined as a healthy lifestyle park, tenants can join free fitness classes, take a scenic run around the lake, and shop at the summer farmers’ market.
Managed by The Spectrum Companies, tenants are a top priority. Keystone at The Park enjoys on-site, friendly management and maintenance. An easy go-to tenant portal displays a calendar of park perks and opportunities for charity involvement, direct communication for service requests, and more.
- Dry cleaning pick up and delivery services
- Tenant appreciation events
- Free fitness classes
- Community outreach events
- WiFi hot spots
- On-site daycare
- Weekly Farmers Market in the summer
- 24/7 Fitness Facility (Anytime Fitness membership required)
- Walking path around the 6 acre pond
- Picnic tables and seating areas
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- 3 corporate conference facilities free for tenant use
- Lunch and Learn opportunities on various topics throughout the year
We offer outdoor workouts that focus on strength, conditioning, core exercises, and flexibility. The workouts are appropriate for all ability levels- from the most fit to those just beginning an exercise program.
- WHEN: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 to 6:30
- WHERE: Alexander Building, Suite 100 – 13620 Reese Blvd.
- HOW MUCH: Free for tenants of The Park – Huntersville. Courtesy of The Park – Huntersville and Elite Wellness.
- OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW: Bring a water bottle, gym towel and a great attitude! You’ll do exercises you’ve never done before, challenge yourself and others in a fun, motivating way. Come out, meet new people and get a great workout in!
Our Farmers’ Market is hosted by Novant Health along with The Park-Huntersville and occurs annually on the corner of Reese Blvd. and Gilead Road.
The market runs on Tuesdays from the Tuesday after Memorial Day to the Tuesday before Labor Day. The market is open from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. and our farmers offer some of the area’s best produce so please visit us! The market season is from May-August. Past Market Vendors include:
- Rum Cake Collection
- Natures Stones
- Lili’s Summer Blooms
- Simple Soaps
- NC Little Cakes
- Unity Farms
- Alison Ferry Farm
- Yappy Hour Bakery
- And many more!
We have Food Trucks every Thursday at the Alexander Building from 11:00am-2:00pm. The Alexander Building is located at 13620 Reese Blvd.
The trucks set up in the front parking lot directly across from the pond on Reese Blvd.
Our 2017 Food Trucks include:
- Dumpling Girls
- Wingz On Wheelz
- The Plated Palette
- Two Chicks and a Truck
- Maryland Crab Company
3 conference rooms are located in the leasing and property management office on the third floor of the Kemp Building.
Corporate conference centers are offered to all tenants of The Park, creating opportunities for a more efficient and flexible work space. The Kemp Building includes a large conference room that overlooks the lake (up to 25 people), medium conference room (12 people), and small conference room (4 people), each available upon a first-come first-serve reservation. All rooms are conference call ready with an adjacent kitchen offering fresh coffee.
Large conference room audio/video equipment package:
- Rear projection screen with high intensity projector for slide shows, computer-generated visuals, DVD video presentations, and cable (or satellite) telecommunications with audio interface.
- Podium with lapel microphone.
- Computer/internet connections at head of table locations in addition to wireless internet.
- Electronic controlled black out screen.
To book our conference room facilities, please contact Amanda Pearl at email@example.com.